Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Photography - End of Summer

Yes, I know the "official" end of summer was in September. But we had such nice weather far into September, it was a little hard to tell. And then we had a ton of rain at the beginning of October, so it really hasn't felt much like fall (maybe more like a cold spring).

End of Summer
Well, it frosted last night and now all of my container plants are pretty much dead. I wish I would have been paying attention, I totally wanted to bring my basil plants into the house. And this sunflower isn't too happy about it, either. Very different from the Above the Clouds picture from earlier this year (Don't forget Beyond the Clouds!). The droopy sunflower, the cold weather, the impending snow: Of course this picture is perfect for today.

Want more photography? My Green Side has a Photo Friday segment, too! Also, please check out my new photography blog at Sam Can Shoot. All photography, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment