Friday, March 20, 2009

Something New

Wow, have I been a busy bee! I started a new daily writing project last week for one of my clients, so I have been adjusting my schedule. I should be back to my regularly scheduled 2 blog posts per week beginning next week. In the meantime, I have started something new.

Dissatisfied with how the Moon Halo pictures I took showed up on my Blogger site, I've started my own photo stream with Flickr. Now I can upload them and have them look as good as I want them to without sacrificing quality. Then I could also use links to show the images and I won't have to worry about using up my storage space on this blog, which could go towards other things.

Here is one picture from my first and most recent photo set. It's from the vacation to Fort Myers Beach, Florida, I took just a few weeks ago. It's been nice here in Minnesota for the past week, but today, the first official day of spring, it snowed. Though its not sticking around, it is cold and I miss the 85 degree weather, the sand between my toes, and the smell of salt in the air.

Go ahead and take a look at the rest of the album if you're pining for sun, surf, and sand, or at least just a little warmth. Summer days aren't that far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment