Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finally Finished

The biggest project I have been working on for the past week or so has been getting my website up to par. Finally, after lots of procrastination and then a flurry of inspiration, I present my Twin Cities Freelance Writer website. What's a freelancer emphasizing website content writing without her own site?

I've had it up and running for a while, but it was bare-bones, skeletal. I wasn't particularly proud to call it mine. It took me a long time to revamp it and add all of my writing samples because it always seems so much easier for me to work on my clients' stuff rather than my own. But once I got into it, there was no stopping me. It's not 100% complete, but the meat and potatoes are there and the rest that I have left to pour on is just gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment