Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Photography - Gilded Glade


I saw this golden open space and had to pull over to snap a photo or four. I don't care if they're weeds, though I'm pretty sure they are. When there are so many of them in a meadow like this, they're pretty. Also, I see little clusters of this flower growing in boulevards and hanging ever-so-slightly over curbs. I think that's pretty, too. If I were a homeowner, I'm sure my neighbors would hate me because I think some weeds are attractive. But that's okay. One person's weed is someone else's delicate flower.

Does anyone happen to know what kind of flowers these are? There are more photos similar to this in my Outdoors Flickr set with some closer flowers more in focus.

There is also more Friday Photography for your viewing pleasure. Barker & Hedges' Photo for Friday is North Star Woolen Mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment