Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Photography - March & The Mushroom

It has been raining an awful lot lately. So much so, there are little mushrooms popping up all over the place.

Bell Shape Mushroom

Don't eat them! They are poisonous. If your child or pet ingests either of these mushroom types, call Minnesota poison control at 1-800-222-1222.

Flat Top Mushroom

Don't eat these either. Unless you know what types of mushrooms are edible, it is a good idea just to leave them alone.

March on the Mushroom

Except for March. After all, he is named after an Alice Through the Looking Glass character. He just had to strike his pose on a mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment