Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cheating on My Blog

But in a good way! I've been adding some pages and links to the writing, editing, and proofreading samples page of my website. I am long over-due to update it, 'cause it barely had anything on it. What's more, in order to do the site properly, I needed a place to put my photos.

Ever since I found Flickr, I've been really gung ho about finally getting all of my articles up. What point is having a webpage to advertise your skills if there is nothing on it? No point at all, no reason to stay on the site if there is nothing to read, so I'll be adding more and more examples of the type of work I've been doing over the next few days and weeks.

I'm going to continue to post to this blog two or three times a week and I'm only going to allow one of those posts to be a promo for the articles I'm putting on my site. It's going to be a busy few weeks around here, but it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment