Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Photography - Snowy Minneapolis in Perspective

Last week in my Top 10 Posts for True to Words' First Year, a Friday Photography post called Minneapolis in Perspective came in at #5. Well, last week I also took a new picture of Minneapolis, in perspective, snowy and steamy!
Snowy Minneapolis in Perspective


It was cold. I think -10. I'm not 100% positive, but even if it wasn't, it might as well have been because I was standing on the Stone Arch Bridge over St. Anthony Falls and it was windy. But there the sun was shining and steam was coming off of the Mississippi River. It was a beautiful day in spite of the cold.

River, Steam & Sunshine

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    free picture quotes

    ReplyDelete