Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Photography - Husky in Snow

Calvin hasn't appeared in a Friday Photography post yet, even though other people's pets have. I suppose I should include him at least once, since he lives in my house and all. But with a goofy-doggy grin like this, how could I not post this photo?

Calvin's Goofy Grin
Calvin is a ham for the camera. Pretty much all of my pets play to the lens, mostly because it means they're getting extra, individual attention. But seriously, every time I bring the camera out, the dogs and kitties come running.

1 comment:

  1. You can tell Calvin that I approve of his photographer. Very flattering. Well, the doggy-style enthusiasm type of flattery.
    Just don't tell Calvin he looks really goofy to a human or a feline. It's the "eyebrows" that make him look a little like Groucho Marx.

    ReplyDelete