Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Photography - Genoa Historic Town Hall

I recently spent almost a week in Ohio. I snapped a lot of pictures while I was there, including some around the Village of Genoa, Ohio. This is the community's Historic Town Hall.

Genoa Historic Town Hall

The Historic Town Hall was built in 1883. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is classified as the oldest free-standing municipal building in Ottawa County.  It is located at 509 Main Street, Genoa, Ohio.

I snapped about a dozen pictures around this cute little town. I really loved the old architecture, especially this building. Wonder what the locals thought of me wandering around with a camera strapped around my neck. Oh well, it was fun and when I return, I shall snap even more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment