Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Photography - Target Field

On Thursday, April 22, 2010, I finally had my first chance to see outdoor baseball at Target Field. I had planned on doing a review for it, but some trouble at the Will Call booth, which had my tickets, meant I didn't get to my seat until the bottom of the 5th inning. I was not happy. Neither was the person who gifted me the tickets.
Target Field Sign

Even though the Minnesota Twins lost to the Cleveland Indians, I had a great time sitting outside in the sun watching baseball as it should be seen for those last four innings I was actually in the stadium. Josh and Iwere in good spirits after we left, despite missing the first half of the game.

Target Field

I pondered whether or not I should write a review that was half bad, half good, and not thoroughly explored. Let's face it, once I finally made it in all I wanted was a brat, a beer, and baseball. I didn't feel I had paid enough attention to really do what I would like to do with the review.

Twins Logo

I didn't have to think too long. Shortly after getting home and flopping onto the couch, the kind soul who had given us the tickets called to say that she had called to complain about the mix-ups at the Will Call booth and we are going to be the lucky recipients of two more coveted tickets to a Twins game at Target Field. There will be a review, and this time I hope to see a night game!

Go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment