Friday, January 21, 2011

Minneapolis Pet News Examiner

Lately, I've been looking for new ways to explore my interests through writing. As someone who shares a life with 3 cats, 2 dogs and a parrot, I am excited to be the new Minneapolis Pet News Examiner!

Like some sort of special present, my first article was published on Friday - my birthday! I've tried to hit the ground running, having published five articles already. Please check them out:
I also plan to write some advice-style articles based on my personal experiences owning or caring for animals as fragile as fish and hermit crabs to as robust as dogs and horses. Twin Cities area readers, please let me know about local pet news and events you think are newsworthy by via e-mail, Twitter or posting a comment. Any kinds of pets: Dogs, cats, parrots, horses, ferrets, pot-bellied pigs, llamas, whatever! I am ready to write about everything pet-related in Minneapolis, St. Paul and the surrounding Twin Cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment