Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Photography - Holding Hands

I have so many photos to sort through and nothing important to do until Saturday, so my Friday is dedicated to sorting through as many photos as I can. Specifically, the photos that I took of a friend's wedding last week. This one is a favorite already, and it is one in the first section of photos I was looking through.


Holding Hands - Black & White

Sure it looks good in color, but there is just something about black and white. It adds mood, in this case I think its a little romantic.

There are a lot of photos here, though. This sorting project is going to take a while and will need to be broken up into pieces. Tonight I sorted through June 5th wedding photos up to midnight and uploaded a "handful" of the best ones (and the ones with the most people I know in them!). Who knows what I'll fine in the photos taken after midnight? Look through the set in order to see a pictorial story of how the day went.

1 comment:

  1. Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
    http://www.passportphotoworkshop.com/

    ReplyDelete